Sunday, April 04, 2010

SPRING QUIZ


I know how much some brave souls enjoy doing the quirky quiz so I have managed to come up with a fairly short and simple effort, which will hopefully keep you amused for a few minutes.
It is only three weeks since my operation, when by all accounts my blood pressure dropped precipitously and the lack of blood took out a few million brain cells so naturally this quiz is easier than some previous tests.
The prize as usual will be a book chosen from some classic crime fiction.

1] How are a Greek province, a trader in ship and boat supplies, and a misspelt muscular pump linked to different forms of a chemical substance?

2] Who lost a name, the art of pulling together, and a burial place on an Atlantic crossing?

3] How are transport to a musical festival, biblical daughters, a lengthy conundrum, and a path through trees all linked to the Jew of Malta?

I told you they were easy. Good Luck.
Please send answers to thbear08@googlemail.com by midnight Friday 16 April BST.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Sheesh. These are hard. I'm new to your blog but I assume it's the hangout of Rhodes scholars and genuine genuises?

I'll give these a shot...but wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and entering the challenge. It'll be fun!

Amy at The Black Sheep Dances

2:08 PM  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

Thanks Amy, you are very welcome.
These questions are much easier when you know the answers. ;O)
I am constantly astonished by how clever the people are who get them correct. I must get organized with six books off my TBR pile for your challenge.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home