Friday, October 02, 2009

LISBETH SALANDER IS BACK!



I had a pleasant surprise yesterday on returning from our allotment [the produce in the photo reminded me of the Michael Connelly title, The Narrows] in that those lovely people at Quercus Books had sent me a review copy of Millennium III, The Grand Finale, The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets' Nest by Stieg Larsson, translated from the Swedish by Reg Keeland [aka Steven Murray].

Lisbeth Salander is back!

From the press release:

Stieg Larsson [1954-2004]

Editor -in-Chief of the anti-racist magazine Expo. He was one of the world's leading experts on ant-democratic, right-wing extremist and Nazi organisations, and was often consulted on that account.


I will have to exhibit some restraint and not start Hornets' Nest yet as I want to read the rest of the Ellis Peters shortlist before the award ceremony on the 29 October.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maxine Clarke said...

Such restraint! I am afraid I could not resist, and am well stuck into it. Very much enjoying it. Love the courgettes.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

Very amusing my marrows are giggling. ;o)

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home