Sunday, August 09, 2009

QUIZ: A REMINDER AND CLUES


The August Miniquiz 7 question 2 seems to have stumped people.
Mack in Virginia used the word stumped, we English will not be using any cricketing terms for at least 10 days following a very heavy defeat today by Australia.

I will be kind and provide two clues:

The question:

What is the connection between a southern Slavic Viking, a misleading small herring- like fish and the image of a small citrus fruit?

Clues: Dorte should have got this question right, and there is a link to the couple in the photograph.

I have made it too easy now. Answers to the quiz to be sent to thbear08@googlemail.com by midnight BST on Monday 10 August.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mack said...

Apologies for using the word "stumped" Norman. I was reading about the fourth test match yesterday so I have no excuse for my insensitivity. Flower says there is still a chance for England so buck up.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home