Tuesday, July 07, 2009

JULY MINI QUIZ: NUMBER SIX


We have just come back from a four night mini break which included attending my aunt's 90th birthday lunch in Bromley, Kent.
More on this trip in the next few days along with two reviews.

There has been so much on-line activity over the last few days it will take me a while to catch up.

But in case anyone has missed me here are the July mini quiz [number 6] questions.

1] What is the connection between Septimus Winner and Prudence Cowley?

2] "The boy has a talent for going underground or even underwater, but follows the game."
Five hidden books.

Please send answers to thbear08@google mail.com by Thursday 16 July midnight BST.

3 Comments:

Blogger crimeficreader said...

Welcome back. I am stumped, as per usual. (The right term as we enter the cricket season; under the banner of the Welsh National Anthem being sung in Cardiff for the England v Australia match, which made the national press.)

No need to spend too much time on my blog. Yrsa no. 2 is on there. But I also suggest you direct Mrs CS to the post on Maggie Dana's Beachcombing, as she likes another certain women's author - whose name I forget - and she might like this one.

Looking forwward to reading what you've read!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

Thanks CFR. I did read your intriguing Yrsa review before I left.
England and Wales must be near certainties to regain the Ashes from a very weak Australian team and the media will go mad about it like in 2005 and then we will face a backlash in Australia next time.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

Stumped? There have been two correct answers already so I am sure you will puzzle the quiz out.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home