Thursday, March 12, 2009

TO WIN A BOOK: A SIGNED COPY OF A TRACE OF SMOKE



It is a rather pleasant feeling when you discover that a book that you have given a very good review is also appreciated by others.
I rated Rebecca Cantrell's A Trace of Smoke as one of the best historical novels I have ever read. It has a charismatic cast of characters and an attractive protagonist in Hannah Vogel, and you can go here to see that some big name reviewers agree with me; and if you go here and scroll down you can read both my interview with Rebecca and my review of the book. 

To win such a good book signed by the author the question will have to be a little testing.

I was a Professor at Harvard University and died in Norwich, Vermont. 
I had a earlier more important job and my three successors in that position served time in prison, were murdered, and committed suicide. 
Who am I ? 

Please send your answers to thbear08@googlemail.com. 
Correct answers will go into a draw which will be made on 31 March. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home