Saturday, September 20, 2008

CRIME SCRAPS PRIZETIME: VOICES BY ARNALDUR INDRIDASON


Those nice people at Picador USA have sent me a copy of Arnaldur Indridason's novel Voices, which won the Martin Beck award in 2005. 
I read this book last year and said 'yet another top quality Scandinavian crime fiction novel with a lot of accurate insight into the multiplicity of problems of parenthood and our modern society'. I was using long words in 2007.
You can read my full review here.
And some other erudite reviews here and here.

You can win a copy of Voices but of course you will have to answer a Crime Scraps teaser. I haven't set a quiz for a while and I must work on that for later in the year.

Anyway first correct answer sent to thbear08@googlemail.com  wins the book.

What is the connection between 4,12, 50,and 200 miles; Gadhus morhua and a British supermarket chain specializing in frozen food? 

I have made it very easy because the book needs an appreciative home, the quiz will be in a different league.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, whoever wins the prize is in for a veritable treat, Norman!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home