Sunday, December 23, 2007

BEST WISHES




Whether your a regular visitor to Crime Scraps or someone who just drops in from time to time I would like to wish you a very Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year.




Despite my doctor telling me that I need to calm down, I must mention some of the perks of blogging for instance I get books sent to me to review by a very nice lady, a publisher used one of my reviews, I got invited to a book launch at the Instituto Italiana di Culturo, brilliant bloggers linked to my posts........there there, calm down, calm down.


But the finest reward of blogging is gaining some wonderful friends........


I will be back in the New Year with the Quirky Quiz answers, my best European Crime novels of 2007, reviews for Eurocrime, and if I can stop giggling long enough a review of Declan Burke's The Big O.




"I don't know, Rossi admitted. "I mean, if you want to fleece the system all the way down to the bone, politics is the only way to go."




Reading more crime fiction it seems is definitely the way to go in 2008............








2 Comments:

Blogger Maxine Clarke said...

Couldn't agree more with your post and your sentiments, Uriah. My very best wishes to you: have a lovely Christmas and look forward to more crime scraps and discussion in 2008!

4:30 AM  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Merry Christmas and a joyous Boxing Day to the King of Questions!
===================
Detectives Beyond Borders
"Because Murder Is More Fun Away From Home"
http://detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com/

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home